Sunday, June 15, 2008

James Blunt!



I was VIP at the James Blunt concert this weekend. Well, of course I wasnt really important but I knew some people that were. I love that I have connections here. Anyways the concert was awesome! James Blunt was fantastic live. He had lots of energy and was really fun to watch. Its near impossible to take a decent picture at a concert since its so dark, but I thought this one turned out cool even though you can't tell who the band is. The second picture is of Azra, Emira and me right after the concert. They are both way sweet and fun girls that will be teaching with me at the school. I really dont have much to add, things here are the same as last week...work work and more work.

4 comments:

Brenda K. said...

Whoa, you didn't tell me about this yesterday, how fun! I'm glad you posted this and now I know what the other two teachers look like. Who woulda thought, James Blunt in Sarajevo.

Miriam said...

You are so cute! And how exciting that you got to be VIP!!

Unknown said...

Who is this James Blunt character? And yesh, that picture is preeeety sweet :P

Unknown said...

Yes, I think that James Blunt was popular just a few days ago in Fruitland...Hmm, funny how small towns get the cool stuff so much later than the rest of the world. Just kidding. :P